RV Lifts Powered Seat Lifts are designed for durability and ease of use. The design eliminates the need for widening or modifying the RV entry door. The custom unit is installed inside the door, which retains the visual quality of your motor home. The user sits in the lift chair, pushes the hand-held control button, then rises gently on the vertical lift articulated arm. The RV lift chair swings through the door opening into the interior of the RV, raising the user safely into the vehicle. The double-hinged design of the swing arm allows the durable aluminum chair to turn to any angle for easy access. Customization is a regular part of our product line because we know each individual’s situation is unique as is each motor home.
Photos and Measurements
To accelerate the process of developing a quote, we need to gain a few details like photos and measurements, those that are unique to each project.
- From the inside, take pictures of the area around the entry door floor to ceiling
- Make sure to open the overhead cabinets when taking these photos
- Make sure to close the entry door when you take these photos
- Please measure from the floor to the ceiling, keeping tape straight
- Also, measure from the floor to the inside bottom step
- Then measurement from the inside bottom step to the ground surface
- Please provide the weight and height of the person who will be using the lift
With this information, we can build a custom seat lift that will be installed inside your Motor Home. The seat lift’s mechanics are not extensive in size, meaning they will fit snuggly against the door’s interior wall. Your motor home’s interior will not suffer a degradation of visual aesthetics due to the lift’s install.
Location of Installation
Ideally, the fabrication and installation should be completed at the Elkhart, Indiana location. However, over the years we have developed relationships with dealers, repair, and fabrication shops who are qualified to successfully install our popular seat lifts.